Thanks for asking me to tag along on your on-again / off-again trip to Washington DC this week. While the week did not at all turn out as we expected (for which we are thankful!), I'm thankful for the time I've had with you.
- Time for quiet moments to spend alone.
- Time to spend with you and your parents.
- Time to encourage Tim and Michele together.
- Time to watch you study and work to communicate your faith as you completed an extensive church search questionnaire.
- Time to watch you respond to the week's ups and downs in a godly way.
- Time to be silly together.
- Time to be ministered to by you (because kidney stones sometimes have very poor timing).
|Jeff with our two still-at-homes|