Image Map

July 2, 2010

Immeasurable Grace


I was reminded today how immeasurable God's grace is. It is not limited by time, nor by distance. It made me think of our 2007 trip to the Grand Canyon. As I walked to the edge, my breath was taken away as I viewed the vastness of the Canyon. It was deeper and wider than my eyes could take in.

God's grace is even more vast than the Grand Canyon. That renewed realization let my mind to sing one of my favorite worship songs, one that I've not heard in a while.

Grace unmeasured, vast and free
That knew my from eternity
That called me out before my birth
To bring You glory on this earth.
Grace amazing, pure and deep
That saw me in my misery
That took my curse and owned my blame
So I could bear Your righeous name.


Grace abounding, strong and true
That makes me long to be like You
That turns me form my selfish pride
To love the cross on which you died.
Grace unending, all my days
You'll give me strength to run this race
And when my years on earth are through
The praise will all belong to You.


Grace paid for my sins
And brought me to life.
Grace clothes me with power
To do what is right.
Grace will lead me to heaven
Where I'll see your face
And never cease to thank You for Your grace.
Words and Music by Bob Kauflin, copyright 2005 Sovereign Grace Praise

May I ever be mindful and thankful for God's grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We don't all have to agree, but please be nice!