Image Map

February 22, 2012

Baby blowfish, anyone?

As a (sometime) blogger and rookie marketer, I'm always curious to know what drives people... to my blogs, to my website, to my store. One nice thing about Blogger is that I can see how many hits this blog has received -- broken down by day, week, month, and even since its inception. I can even tell where some of my readers are coming from if they clicked to my site thru another blog. And I love seeing that my readers are from all around the world.

But one of the most interesting stats I can check is the listing of search keywords that bring people here... what do they type into Google or whatever that pulls up a list of possible sites and ultimately leads them here?

{Drumroll, please!}


Did you see that top search phrase? Unmade bed; 106 searches. Then again, at #5, bed unmade. Again, #8, unmade bed white (just to narrow the field a bit, I guess).

Well, I do hope that my post, Why I Make My Bed, was an inspiration to these folks. And, just in case you're curious, unmade bed was not included in my labels (or tags) for that post.

I'm not sure I even want to know how someone went from searching baby blowfish to my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We don't all have to agree, but please be nice!