Image Map

August 30, 2012

Real or not real?


Thought it would be fun to see how well you know me. I've listed several things about me below... all are facts except one. Can you find it?


I enjoy a good piece of chocolate every now and then... or so.

I'm a Texan by birth, and it's not my fault that I wasn't raised there.

I'm an Atlanta Braves fan, even when it hurts.

I enjoy good Mexican food. As often as I can.

I am moving to Indiana or Kentucky.

I once held a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach.

My first car was nicknamed "The Tank."

For a brief time, I was an army wife.

I take a twenty-minute power nap every day.

My superpower is making kidney stones.

I've attended a bass-fishing tournament and expo. Twice.

I have an In-N-Out Burger lovin' family.

I don't have a favorite color.

I get a little nuts about mice.

I'm a middle child.

I once dreamed of a corporate career in marketing.


Well, did you figure it out? Let me know in the comments below!

(Oh, by the way, there's an announcement of sorts tucked away in there as well. More on that later.)






No comments:

Post a Comment

We don't all have to agree, but please be nice!